Home Page |
EZ-Playlist for Winamp
Freeware general purpose plugin for Winamp Player 2.x or 5.x (Windows 95 / 98, NT4 /2000 and XP).
the lastest Version : 1.61.1 26 September 2006
Documentions & informations :
EZPlaylist is a MP3 tagger, renamer, cataloguer, browser, playlist manager and report creator.
With this plug-ins, make your own playlist with your favorite song MP3. Use your song collection and play with Winamp,
and lots of customizable properties...
- Read the current Winamp playlist,
- Import PLS and M3U format playlist,
- Manage tag ID3v1, ID3v2,
- Scan directories (recursive),Add files,
- Load & Save your playlist (EZ3 format file, extended playlist),
- Customize your playlist (add/remove columns Artist, title, genre, Time, Year, Track#.....),
- Edit ID3 Tag,
- Set Mass edit ID3 Tag,
- Rename file from ID3 Tag,
- Write ID3 Tag from file name,
- Trace log file for edit tag,
- Generate HTML playlist (table format and listing format),
- Customize HTML (CSS Styles),
- Export playlist (ASCII file, PLS and M3U format),
- Control systray to pilot Winamp from the system tray bar,
- This application is also multilingual and allows you to translate the language packs on your own.
- and much more ...
Main window Playlist :
ID3 Tools :
Install / Uninstall :
Typically the path to install EZPlaylist plugin for Winamp is
The kit install automatically theses files in this directory:
(readme / history / feature information)
To Uninstall delete all these files listed above.
© 2000 - 2006 Jean-louis BOYER, (email@example.com), hosted on sourceforge.net.